- 10 workshops to review the strategic plan and linked to the Strategic Plan of the University
- 5 workshops to review the current Vision and Mission
- 3 workshops to identify the current skill gaps and skills required for administrators
- 3 workshops to identify gaps in skill required for academics
- 10 workshop to develop the skills of academic and administrative leaders.
- 3 workshops to discuss the code of ethics of the institution.
- Workshop to examine the compatibility of the admission policies in the curricula with the message and strategic objectives
- 4 workshops for faculty members students to present and discuss admission policies in the curricula
- 6 workshops (Workshop each semester) to determine the number of students admitted to various programs, commensurate with the labor market and the possibilities of department
-20 workshops for faculty members and their staff for training on the application of academic standards in programs and curricula and teaching methods, learning and evaluation methods
- 6 workshops to compare the academic standards of the existing programs with the standards of the National Academy standard NARS and to identify programs to be modified.
- 28 workshop tso involve all beneficiaries, experts and graduates in designing and improving educational programs.
-40 Workshops each year to train staff members on methods of learning and gradual assessment
-14 workshops (2 workshops for each department) to representatives of students and faculty staff and employers) in the development of summer training for students.
14 workshops (2 workshops for each department) to representatives of students and faculty staff and employers) to make itineraries to all active disciplines.
8 workshops to train staff members on the methods of evaluation system of gradual assessment
-126 Workshop (workshop after each quarterly exam for each semester) to evaluate the tests and analysis of student questionnaires
– 2 workshop to develop an integrated system of academic guidance to students
2 workshop to train and raise the efficiency of library staff
7 workshops to develop a research plan for the College associated with the plan of the university and the needs of the surrounding community
14 workshops to examine the results of the questionnaires to all departments and propose new programs.
Proposed seminars during 30 months and will be announced after the approval of CIQAP Project
-5 seminars to educate the different categories of the college on crisis management and disaster plans.
- 10 seminars to disseminate the culture of quality and accreditation among academics, administrators and students.
- 3 seminars on intellectual property law and publishing.
-3 seminars on university professional ethics.
-3 seminars on human rights.
-2 seminar with the beneficiaries to know the needs of the labor market.
-Organization (12 sessions) 4 seminars a year around the first-aid incidents of school laboratories
- 4 seminars to raise awareness and publicize the importance of adopting the academic standards
-4 seminar to explain the importance and methods of self-learning among students and faculty members
-3 seminars to explain the systems for student evaluation and assessment
-6 seminars to identify and train the staff members and students on academic guidance system.